In Baozijie, Shanghai Xiaolangbao should be regarded as one of the most famous ones. Next, Tianfang steamed buns will introduce to you the practice of Shanghai Xiaolang Tangbao. I hope you like it!!
1. Clean the pigskin and cut it into small pieces. Scrape the positive and negative sides of the pigskin with a knife edge.
2. Water is poured into the soup pot, boiled and then poured into the pigskin; when the pigskin is rolled, it is picked up and dried.
3. Cut into small cubes; refill a pot of fresh water, boil and pour into the pudding; add cooking wine and salt, stir evenly;
4. Cover and simmer over low heat for 2 hours (or pressure cooker for 25 minutes).
5. Pour it into a container with a cover, cool it and refrigerate it for more than 2 hours. Remove the frozen skin and buckle it. Cut it into pieces.
6. Mix all dough materials and knead into smooth and even dough. Cover with wet cloth for 20-30 minutes.
7. Pork, eggs, cooking wine and a small amount of ginger slices are added to the cooking machine and beaten into meat paste.
8. Take a large bowl and mix the meat paste with the shredded skin jelly. Add the raw soy sauce, salt and flour and mix well.
9. Twist dough into strips, cut into small dosage, roll into thin round skin, wrap in meat fillings, fold and wrap into small steamed buns;
10. The steamer is padded with oil and evenly placed in the steamer. After boiling the water in the pot, the steamer is put on and steamed in high heat for 5 minutes.
11. Cut ginger into shreds and add it to Zhenjiang vinegar. Steam the soup bag and dip it in.
The above wonderful content is provided by Tianfang Baozi. More relevant information is welcome to consult our customer service staff on the official website: http://www.jnsjtf.com! Thank you for your support!