Tianfang steamed buns joined us to introduce the practice of chicken juice fried buns, I hope you like it!
300g chicken feet, 25ml wine, 300g pig meat, 1 eggs, 400g medium gluten flour, 3 tablespoon salt, ginger, 10g powder, 1 tablespoon chicken essence, 1/4 tablespoon pepper, 10ml soy sauce, 6G dry yeast powder, proper sesame seeds, and chopped green onion.
1) After cleaning the chicken feet, take a large soup pot and pour most of the pot water into it. After boiling, pour chicken feet, ginger slices, cooking wine and salt into the pot. After boiling again, turn to low heat and simmer slowly for 2 hours until the soup is thick and the water is half closed.
2) Fill out the soup, pour it into a container with a lid, cool it and refrigerate it for more than 4 hours. After the soup solidifies into a frozen state, buckle it upside down and take it out.
3) cut into small pieces, cut the pork into small dices and put them into the cooking machine, add an egg, a tablespoon of cooking wine, and stir up the meat paste.
4) mix the pork meat and chicken feet with salt, raw powder, chicken essence, pepper and soy sauce.
5) Put the flour in a large basin, make a nest in the middle, add yeast and water, stir it into flocculent shape with chopsticks, and knead it into smooth and even dough.
6) Cover the dough with a film and ferment it twice as large in a warm and wet place. Remove the dough and knead it again. Cover the dough with a wet cloth and let it relax for 20 minutes.
7) Knead the strip, cut out the small dosage, roll it flat, roll it into a round skin, wrap the meat filling, fold it, wrap it into steamed buns;
8) Brush the bottom of the bun with water; put it in a sesame bowl and dip the bottom with sesame; pour proper amount of oil into the pot and place the neat yard of the bun with sesame in the pot.
9) Add water, the amount of water is just right before steamed buns; cover the pot, turn to medium heat after boiling, fry until the water is completely dried; finally open the lid and sprinkle with onions.
Thank you for your reading. If anything is wrong, welcome to our website: http://www.jnsjtf.com. Leave us a message and comment. We will give you a satisfactory answer!