Steamed buns are a delicious staple food in our daily life, so how can we make delicious steamed buns? Next, Tianfang steamed buns will introduce to you the usage of steamed buns, hoping to help you!
Many people like steamed steamed steamed buns and eat them safely. But most people don't know how long the steamed buns are steamed, and use any time to steamed the buns, but the steamed buns often don't taste so good. If time is too little, the stuffing will not steamed well, and if time is too long, it will collapse easily. How long does steamed steamed buns last?
The steamed buns are wrapped and put in the steamer. It takes more than two hours to wake up. The degree of awakening is based on the swelling of the steamed bun's face. In fact, the steaming time of steamed buns is very short, 17 or 18 minutes is enough. Steamed meat stuffed buns usually take a little longer than ordinary buns, which take about 20 minutes.
It is also important to note that after steaming, do not rush to open the lid. Stay on the closed stove for five minutes and then leave the fire for three minutes before the lid can be lifted.
Steaming steamed buns:
1. When melting fermentation powder, add sugar or mash, because sugar is the favorite "food" of fermentation powder, which can make dough ferment better;
2. The best water to melt fermentation powder is warm water, because warm water can also help better fermentation, water can not be too hot (not more than 40 degrees), otherwise yeast will "hot" dead lose "activity", so dough is absolutely not hair;
3. Fermentation powder water should be added in stages while stirring, so that dough and water can be easily stirred evenly.
4. When mixing noodles, if you feel very thin and sticky, don't doubt that it won't stick if you pour proper amount of corn oil. The dough is too dry and the steamed buns will be harder.
5. Because the dough is very soft and easy to knead, the dough should be as smooth as possible (3 or 4 minutes);
6. When you cover your hair with a cover or a preservative film, if the room is air-conditioned, you can put it outdoors (40-45 minutes) if you want quick hair, but it's better not to put it in the direct sunlight. It's OK to put dough twice as big. Usually the dough won't get sour for 4 hours, but it may be too hot in summer or place where the temperature is high. Therefore, a small amount of food can be alkalized into a small amount of water and fermented dough to go. Make it up and put it back a little later.
The wonderful content of this article is provided by Tianfang Baozi. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click on more content to enter: http://www.jnsjtf.com! We have special customer service to answer your questions!